Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob opportunity for Executive - Electrical / Instrumentation for our organisation for Bangalore location.
Qualification BE/B.Tech – Electrical/Instrumentation
1. Work on Proposal cum Estimation
2. Knowledge on Electrical Proposal/estimation, I/O list, Control Logic, cable/cable tray/transformer sizing calculations, SLD & other electrical documents.
3. Understand customers requirements
4. Work on Tenders, consultants & direct enquiries.
5. Offer preparation, BOQ preparation & Electrical, instrumentation & automation costing.
6. Review of offers & BOQ prepared by other divisions.
7. Interaction with consultants on technical points.
8. Meeting/interaction with customers on technical discussions.
9. Based on feedback, analyse the issues and rework on the requirements
10. Visit sites of our company/ competitor during commissioning/completion/running to improving E & I Costing.
11. Gain WTP & WWTP knowhow to be part of Ion Exchange Team.
12. Interact with Design & Engineering wrt to E& I Engineering
13. Internal Contract Review with factory to transfer the file
14 MCC design, selection of switchgear, bus bar sizing, prepare of detailed BOQ of MCC’s
15 PLC selection & sizing
16 Illumination design
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Instrumentation, Electrical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ion Exchange (I) Ltd
Ion Exchange India (Ltd)
Ion Exchange is recognized internationally as a premier company in water and environment management.
It has many path-breaking innovations in the field of technology and marketing to provide one stop solutions for millions of industry, homes and communities for more than 57 years
We currently employ 2,000 people – multi disciplinary teams of highly experienced professional manager’s technologists and scientists, supported by a widespread infrastructure in India and abroad with a turnover of over Rs. 2000 crores.
Today, we have a complete range of technologies, processes and products that only few companies in the world can provide. Most of our company’s products are ahead of their time and lead the industry in developing sound technologies. All the 8 production facilities in the country are certified by ISO 9001 / 14001 and the water purified by ‘Zero B’ products is tested and certified, to conform to USEPA / IS standards, by prestigious laboratories.
O & M services, Zero Liquids discharge, Waste Water,In our Endeavour to create a healthy environment we reach out to municipalities, public health engineering departments, water supply and sewerage boards, and projects for public water supply and sanitation. We also provide point of use and decentralized community level systems for drinking water purification and sewage treatment/recycle.We have a wide ranges of product – water cooler with inbuilt purifier, Hi Capacity RO / UV, Softeners, Filters
To conserve our planet's most precious resources - water, air, soil and energy through 360 environment solutions
Contact Company:Ion Exchange (I) Ltd